Wednesday, January 21, 2009

khaled hosseini

Still sick but at least I have some food now thanks to L and T who were here just recently. So right now Im having some kinda of food orgy consisting of veggie burgers, cottage cheese, ice cream, candy and coke. Anyways, since one of my master courses (CSR) started last Monday I should have started with my first assignment but instead Ive been reading khaled hosseine's a thousand splendid suns the whole day (except the 3-4 hours I watched anne of the green gables on youtube). I can definitely recommend this terrifying and delicating book, telling the lifes of two afghan women in kabul during the communist and taliban regimes. mkt läsvärd!

Now Ill try to search for some articles, still headache but with some pain killers or 2 it might be just fine. A+ /S

No comments: