Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vi såg Anders Lundell på Skansen idag..


When we left at 2 the sun was shining.. Hercules was a darling like always.. Sixten was hiding somewhere.

We went to "Skansen" (http://www.skansen.se/) since Celina is working in their pharmacy during the summer. She was incredible lovely in her traditional eighteenth-century costume.. unfortunately the pic is rather blurry since you were not allowed to use flash in the cottage. With some imagination you might recognise Celina and me thou. The 2nd pic shows Maja next to a very swedish-looking house.. and yes, the sun-glasses were absolutely needed!

Some of my neighbours in Dalacaria who's gone astray in Stockholm.. poor sweethearts:-/ No, I was not enjoying the sun. Had to sit down since I had a blister on my sole which made me nearly disable.. but pain is something you better count with when you buy 10euros-shoes. Of course it's worth it.

Alone tonight since Maja was missing Ormsta-hood too much and needed to go home. I'll hug some cats instead. I actually do know that they love me, they even let me chase them .. en plus am I the one with the power since I've their food and the ability to open doors.
Anyway, take care you all and see you in a suburb close to Stockholm. xxx /sophie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

men han heter väl ändå lundin... blandade du ihop honom med martin timell eller så? det är iofs inte så stor skillnad...

Anonymous said...

haha,attan det gjorde jag ju.. fast det är ju frågan vem jag egentligen menar, det är kanske en ny raising star som än så länge är okänd;)