Saturday, July 21, 2007

I was a dreamer And you, you were my dream..


some update.. yesterday, as Ialready mentioned, did I have lunch with my grandma. I think she tried to get me drunk by pouring wine down my throat.. at 1 pm!! But let me explain something.. my grandma lives in Stockholm and is over 80 years old.. she loves however go shopping clothes and shoes (almost worse than me..) and to drink wine and sherry at weird occasions (weird for normal ppl, absolutely not for erasmus students..). The lunch did however end up with us 2 drinking sweet and slimy sheery.. must say that was very nice thou. In the nite were we (me and some friends) hitting "Dabaser" (http://www.debaser.se/?sid=6).. the place to be in Sthlm if you wanna hang out with rockstars and wannabes in black hair and suspenders. Maja and I saw Magnus Karlsson in Weeping Willows.. too bad that he has already reached his forties..

And what about today.. Maja slept till 3pm and got pick up by her dad short after that. I met my brother Petter and his girlfriend at "Lasse i parken!" (http://www.lasseiparken.se/) one of my absolutely favourite spots in town (close to Hornstull). The weather was lovely and we had some beers while a friend to Petter was playing on stage. Stockholm is definitely the place to be during summer. After that were we heading to a birthday party in Baggarmossen. That's it. Now some beauty sleep.. well needed after 2 days partying. Sov så sött! /sophie

No comments: