Sunday, September 23, 2007

malade, krank och sjuk

I still have a cold and it just gets worse. We were planning to go for a long walk this afternoon, Åsa et moi, and some coffee downtown. Obviously these plans have to be changed and I'll spend the day in bed reading articles about foreign investments and oversea operations.. and not to forget my deutche krimisbook.. I'm right now reading Selbs Justiz by B. Schlink.

Btw, last night I played snooker for the first time.. Micke was a very good instructor.. Lina as well. We drank beer. I learned that the stick is not named stick, phones are banned inside the the hall and that you should always avoid the smelly corner. Good stuff to know for next time.

simma lugnt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soigne-toi bien et bonnes lectures. Bisous.

Anonymous said...

Merci! :)