Wednesday, November 29, 2006

malin is going to be a leberkäse on thursday..

.. the sky is grey and ive an essay to write but life is pretty good anyway. we had our stammtisch plannin meeting this morning and it went all fine, hopefully it'll be good.. especially the trip to our 2nd home IKEA on friday. tonight tho, im goin to a concert http://www.lambchop.net/ at posthof with bernie.. lookin really forward.. ill bring my camera so i can put up some pics from the nite tomorrow. allez, il faut que je bosse un peu..

à bientôt.. bisous
/sophie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Sophie.. don't think I'll forget to kill you for making me do this... At least I am not vegetarian as you, who are also going to enjoy people eating leberkäse on thursday AND you're going to see a band called lambchops??!!! I think u're more or less OBSESSED with meat... have a nice time anyway... kram Malin