Tuesday, May 27, 2008

london calling


im still very very disappointed about not going to linz:-( i was longing for the hofer wine.. the tetra pack -one for 0,49euros with a delicious taste of vinegar. hmmm. im now in leksand, the sun is shining and the cows are staring. caspian is playing with his sibirian husky and im listening to the clash. yeah, maja and i bought tickets for riga yesterday.. 10 euros each with ryanair. coooool. maja paid though:b going in 3 weeks.. but just for 2 days. latvia is almost like russia. putin. hopefully we'll find our first big (mutual) love.. renars. singer in the famous latvian band.. BRAINSTORM. they were big -98.. maybe they are still big in russia.. together with dima bilan. what kinda name is that btw.
/elaka klubben som egentligen inte har ngt vettigt att skriva

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh Renars... my love for him was true though, unlike those other stupid teenage girls who liked him only for his stardom. I would have taken him despite his tight white trousers, which we can assume are fashionable in latvia anyways.

To exemplify Brainstorm's lyrical greatness, here is a sample that demonstrates how Renars Kaupers genius is way up there with Bob Dylan and other poets:

And you say…
My dreams, My head
My sex, My bed
And it's my Corona with lime

And then I say ..
Maybe we could divide it in two
Maybe my animals live in Your Zoo
And then I say ..
Maybe
Maybe I'm in love with You…

But You say…
My coat, My hat
My bones, My fat
My zipper is shut by me

(note the way 'hat' is rhymed in such an excellent way with 'fat')

Anonymous said...

Ah ! Great project ! Renars ?? Don't know this "famous" singer...
Contente de revoir Caspian et le ciel de Leksand.
Bisous