Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mission accomplished

Virginie gave me a mission. I’ve to reveal 6 things about myself, 6 “secrets” about my life. Alors c’est parti.

1) I dance every single morning a front of the mirror. The music varies from schlager to electronic.

2) I’m obsessed with eating ice. No, not ice cream but ice, ice cubes. The best thing is to put a bottle of water in the freeze and leave it there for 1h.

3) I’ve been making out with the same guy as Maja, I didn’t know!!

4) I love to plan stuff, my own life and rather other people’s life as well. I normally plan my day in the morning, with details such as when to start an actives and when to end it. I certainly plan when and what to eat as well.

5) I eat popcorn at the very least 5 times a week, with too much salt.

6) I'm going to marry a swiss doctor, he's name is Alain and he studies in Fribourg. We have to wait until he finshed his studies so he can afford having me as an unemployed shopaholic.

That’s it. The mission also includes that I’ve to challenge 6 friends to do their own lists, so the poor ones are Lina, Jennifer, Bernie, Cris, Maja and Henri. Viel Gluck!

4 comments:

Bernie said...

6 secrets on the blog...well some of them are no secrets at all. to less imagination short before going to sleep :/
how was France? i'll go to Budapest again this weekend, so looking forward.
Let's talk soon!

Anonymous said...

i have to correct this list: 2) i dont think its a secret to anyone that your obsessed with eating ice, so that one fails. and 3) we've made out with the same guys in plural and for the second one you were well aware...mohoho! now that i got those very important things of my mind i can continue studying...rrrrr

Anonymous said...

Mhooho... I have something to tell you... I also made out with the same guys as you and Maja... pffff... no, not really... but other people have :p...
I'll feel less guilty next time I have pop-corn.
Mongo, I'm sorry but I can't accept the challenge, people would be way too shocked with the revelations I'd make... nobody will want to be friends with me anymore... mohoho... gros bisous

Anonymous said...

I knew you're a pop-corn addict ;-)