Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Persönliche Schutzausrüstung in Österreich.. jajja.. alles gut

Im alive.. just been too much into my thesis lately. Spent the weekend in Dublin.. liked it very much. Thanx Julene for everything! Check facebook for pics. I don't actually have time to write now either, too much schoolwork. Having my sis Lotta over on Friday, looking forward. Saturday I'm heading to Uppsala for the marriage of a very dear high school friend, ahhh I need to find a dress!! Sunday is the 1st of Advent and Petter and me are having a pre-xmas with risgrynsgröt, julvört och pepparkakor. Btw, heard that Sthlm is getting invaded by an austrian next week, I truly hope the town will stand the expectations;-) Willkommen!

Getting back to the books.

Miss Micke tremendously much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L'invasion du barbare...
ach, mardi. je me rejouis.