Wednesday, October 03, 2007

the core competence of the corporation









Haven't been too much writing recently but as you all can see I'm been fully occupied in drawing my envisagements of crapy theories on a sheet. Pay attention to the squares in the corner.. they are my hallmarks. Me and Jens had coffee (you can't study all the time) at Kåren where also Sandra, Malin and Thomas stopped by.. very nice to see them all.. haven't been to much of that either lately (except Jensa of course).
The evening finished with me and Åsa having dinner at a very noisy but cosy vegetarian restaurant at Söder. So now I'm back home, very tired but happy.. as always. Getting up at 6 am tomorrow morning for catching the 8-train to Västerås.. group meeting at 9 am and important class at 1.30 pm. Going up to Leksand for the weekend since I haven't seen that part of the family for a while.. miss Caspian :-/ On Tuesday I'll meet a friend to Petter who might sublet his apartment (to me) while he spends 1,5 months in Berlin. And Wednesday... AVIGNON for a week!!!!! Mongalove, miss you!!
That's the update for the week but I promise write more frequenly.. at least I write from time to time in contrast to.. no names..
Night-night! PUSSSSSS

No comments: