Thursday, April 05, 2007

does it have to do with the age?


.. my beloved little brother, kalle, is currently listen to something that reminds me of very bad partymusic in the 90s.. i think it was called eurodisco, at least here in sweden. it made e-type and 2 unlimited big but please? and why now? i tried to introduce him to different stuff but without result.. i think the only thing we have in common is kent, the who and the beatles.. could be worse tho.. what happen to scooter? they are still big tho in the room next door.. and in vaxholm back in the days.

not too much going on, im tryin to finish my reviews about deutsche krimis.. and tonight my dear brother and his g-friend is coming, he s listening to better music tho.. he expended my cd collection with the smiths, pj harvey and suede when i was young and innocent.. before austria obviously..
so, in an attempt to avoid writin my reviews i went around in the house and took pics of my family members.. intresseklubben anteckar.. ahh cool.. right now, just outside, a man is walking by wearin pink leggings and checkered shorts.. it s not a joke!!! where am i.. no wonder that kalle is listenin to pandora..

malin, in 1 week we are flyin to bilbao!! jen darling.. lookin soooo forward to see u:-D

bisous and happy easter to u all


4 comments:

Bernie said...

scooter will do a gig in a disco just outside of linz tomorrow. not kidding.
biz, bernie

Anonymous said...

no no.. no no limit.. no no theres no limit.. but i still remember your westlife cd AND that you would actually play it!! hahah

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophie!!!
I just realized that you're going to Bilbao!!!
Well I won't be there... but if you want any kind of advice on anything let me know :)
I'll be glad to tell you nice places to visit.
leiremail@gmail.com

Lots of kisses

Leire

Anonymous said...

Mongo!! Oh I miss Legoland and your kitchen!! I have very good memories from the xmas meal (the smorgasorgasmbord)!! Pls say HI to yr parents n siblings from me!! And who's the cat??? bisous