Monday, June 26, 2006

maja.. stop drawing.. lets form a band!





I think I'm gonna start a band

The great depression is at hand
People will mourn across the land
Yeah, I'm gonna start a band

Or maybe I should write a book
And let the critics have a look
They'll hail me as the new James Joyce
The audience won't have a choice

But the popstars sing:

You know that I love you
You know that I need you
16 years tomorrow
And I'll never leave you

........

And I won't sing that I love you
I only sing things that are true
And I won't sing no la la la la la
Because I'm not in love with you

/Janne Kask in our hearts.. puss

2 comments:

maja & fia's chronicles said...

hahaha.. ur just jealous cos u cant write cool songs like janne kask.. besides what happened 2 ur band?;) r u practising in the garage nxt door?;) we heard some painful noise this morning

widster said...

nice work on the blog....and there i was thinking you wrote those wicked lyrics...
what's the band gonna be called?

(ps: never forget lyrics are the most important thing)